EDClass offers your organisation an alternative practice and ways of educating a range of learners before entering an Alternative Provision.
The system can be used prior to the Alternative Provision by offering:
- remote learning
- virtual learning
- off-site learning
- adult learning
- core, academic and vocational learning
- catch up learning
- whole school provision
- virtual learning environment
- management platform
This is how the one to one works for each learner when working with EDClass as your alternative provision.
We pride ourselves on our safeguarding. This identifies how we securely educate the learners
Safeguarding is our key element. All our staff:
- are recruited in line with our Safer Recruitment Policy
- are Enhanced DBS checked
- are COVID 19 Psychological first aid trained
- are Trained to DSL level
- ie teaching staff and HLTAs are list 99 checked
- have strong relationships with local authorities
We have over 12,000 lessons and the diagram above identifies how many aspects EDClass can become involved with, not just being your alternative provision.
There are a range of approaches with EDClass being used for isolation, exclusion, 6th day provision, detention and behaviour but much, much more.