• About EDObserve • Leadership • ITT • Academies • Teaching and Learning • Classroom Management • Behaviour • Teaching Standard • Moderation and Standardisation • Sharing Good Standards • Department Observation Tool • One-to-One Benefits • Live Interaction • Improving Teaching Standards • Behaviour and Attitudes • Creating Outstanding Teachers • Supporting Groups •
We know that the Government’s new initial teacher training core content framework won’t be published until next spring.
We are confident that EDObserve will support schools with ITT because it can:
- align the Government’s plans for a new early career framework for teachers with teacher training
- ensure that training modules cover minimum knowledge and experience that trainee teachers are expected to cover during their training
- place a strong emphasis on mentoring and expert professional support in schools
- include the schools or MAT's own bespoke content