Problems we can fix
EDClass is a proven, secure and fully safeguarded distance learning system. We are proud to highlight that our live teachers, tutors, HLTAs and safeguarding team can address the following issues:
- Catch-up delivery and sessions for missed learning
- Missed Safeguarding issues
- Students experiencing separation anxiety
- Social distancing with students and staff
- Dealing with a new form of low-level disruptive and poor behaviour
- Threatening and negative behaviour, resulting in isolation, fixed-term exclusion or possible permanent exclusion
- Assessing and tracking students accurately and continuously
- Knowing how far your students are behind
- Local lock-down
- A Second wave
- Whole year group lock-down
- Whole department lock-down
- Virtual assemblies or notices
- A full teaching programme for pupils who are learning remotely
- Poor student attendance
- Providing a positive alternative provision
- Staff absences and staff shielding
- Delivering sessions to students who have not got a specialist teacher or tutor (such as cover / staff illness)
- Class and Year bubbles
- Teachers' safety when rotating
- Isolation and exclusion with live teaching and well-being support
- Catch-up for low-level numeracy and literacy
- Safeguarding learners with mental health issues
- Preparing for an inspection
- Tuition and tutoring programmes
- Educating students who are still shielding or whose parents refuse them to come back
- Offering a Continuous Curriculum delivery
- Rural delivery to students
- One-to-one support to small classroom delivery
- SEND/CAMHS support
- Moving around the building safely
- Being prepared for exams
- Catch-up sessions for holiday
- Holiday cover
We have worked throughout lock-down to enhance our teachers' and tutors' delivery; offering much more interactive content; and increasing our assistance and well-being support.
We offer a fully-safeguarded distance learning system which can help address:
- Distance learning for local lock-downs, second wave and a contingency to any other disruptions.
- Blended learning via our virtual classroom.
- Face-to-face learning one-on-one to help raise attainment and attendance.
- Remote learning for those students and staff that are ill and shielding.
- Interactive learning via the portal for a range of solutions for staff rotation and a varied curriculum.
- 'Eyes-on learning' via our support and timetabled sessions.
Our questions are:
- How are you policing truancy and disruptive behaviour?
- How can you isolate inclusion booths?
- How can teachers and support staff rotate safely?
- How do you impact those students in self isolation affecting attendance?
Due to our team working endlessly over lock-down, we have developed EDClass to offer a fully comprehensive contingency for your school that:
- Improve outcomes
- Breaks down barriers to learning
- Allows eyes-on learning 24/7
- Enhances attendance
- Looks at each child on an individual basis
- Tracks what students have done every minute of the day
- Offers in-depth and continuous assessment to help predict grades
- Keeps staff and pupils safe, secure and socially distanced
- Offers a whole-school approach with live, recorded or on-demand resources
Please call us on 01909 568 338 for a free trial on how we can fix all these problems for your organisation