Address Social Distancing
EDClass has been designed with distance learners in mind, making it the perfect solution to teaching whilst social distancing.
EDClass, via our distance and remote learning platform and virtual classroom, impacts many different school groupings. We are proud to state that EDClass and our virtual classroom has recently been inspected and been through an OFSTED inspection and used for a Government pilot for flexible learning. We can help your school, Multi Academy or collaboration of schools to:
• Safeguarding of all students on a seat
• Reduce risk of spread
• Flexible approach to help facilitate cover classes or entire year group
• Lessons - over 15,000
• Provide guidance on mitigation, with expert team
• Support the most vulnerable and those students with mental health
• Bubble friendly
• Allow personal space and boundaries
• Flexible learning, flexible set up, flexible timings for all staff and pupils
• Immediate contingency plan
• Impact learning time with the phased returns
• Extended days
• Part-time timetables
• Continuation of curriculum
• Facilitating Class Bubbles
• Access to learning 24/7
• Rota class room and learners to equipment and use our support staff and teachers to deliver sessions, catch up or structure time tables
• Can be mapped to your curriculum / SOW
• Remote learners learning via virtual classrooms
• Re-organise classrooms and timetables and we can help with new school policies
• Improve student motivation to learn due to innovative and digital learning tasks
• Secure, locked down and face-to-face learning online
• Live attendance tracker
• Eyes-on learning – "You know who is on and learning"
• Established in 2012 and Ofsted rated provision
• More media rich content
• Teaching and Learning Environment
• Engaging environment
• Catch up sessions and lessons available
• Reduce the risk of transmission
• Impact children from deprived and low income household with fully accessible and remote learning resources
• We have a well being officer to support those vulnerable learners
Our virtual classrooms can be accessed from any location with an internet connection, allowing those unable to make it into the classroom to work safely at home.
Students will benefit from tailor-made lesson plans, which mirror the work they would be doing in class. Our teachers will also support students through their work, offering your students the best learning opportunities available in a virtual learning environment.
Everything your student does whilst logged into the system is tracked, including their answers, conversations and registration points. This allows you to oversee their attendance, as well as their performance and progress over time.
Call us on 01909 568 338 or email email@example.com for a free 7 day trial