EDClass is an online platform that offers a virtual learning classroom and management portal to break down all learning barriers for anyone.
EDClass offers over 12,000 lessons, live teaching and supports meeting the needs of many different students.
Our virtual classroom can address the following issues:
- Catch up delivery and sessions for missed learning
- Missed Safeguarding issues
- Students experiencing separation anxiety
- Dealing with a new form of low level disruptive and poor behaviour
- COVID-19, threatening and negative behaviour resulting in isolation, fixed term exclusion or possible permanent exclusion
- Having a positive alternative provision where students are learning
- Staff absences and staff shielding
- Delivering sessions to students who have not got a specialist teacher or tutor (such as cover / staff illness)
- Class and Year bubbles
- Teachers' safety when rotating and students remain inside a fixed classroom.
- Isolation and exclusion with live teaching and well-being support
- Assessing and tracking students accurately and continuously
- Knowing how far your students are behind
- A local lock down
- A second wave
- Poor student attendance
- Safeguarding learners with mental health issues
- Being ready for an inspection
- Tuition and tutoring programmes
- Educating those students whose parents refuse them to come back or shielding
- Offering a Continuous Curriculum delivery
- Rural delivery to students
- One to one support to small classroom delivery
- SEND / CAMHS support
- Moving around the building safely
- Being prepared for exams
Our extra support
EDClass will be happy to help support your school using our new range of products with students across many different needs.
- mental health problems
- long-term illness
- in isolation
- 6th-day provision
- persistently absent
- school phobic
- at risk
- foundation and Functional Skills learners
- low-level literacy or numeracy
EDClass WILL remain open and continue to support your students regardless of a second wave or local lockdown.
We have the facility for staff to return to working from home at a moments notice to ensure there is no time where our support is not available to your students whilst remaining compliant with Government guidelines and The World Health Organisations recommendations, to ensure our team are safe.
During lockdown we continued to trade with no break in service as our dedicated team moved from our head office to working from home. We are all now back in the office but have become adaptable and versatile to ensure our service to our customers is exceptional regardless of whatever happens next with the pandemic.
We have our tried, tested and successful contingency plan in place. Make EDClass part of yours.
Call us on 01909 568 338 for a free trial