What is EDClass?
EDClass is a powerful toolbox with a variety of tools that can assist your school and multi-academy trust with personalised learning, scheduled pathways of study and timetabled support for any individual within your organisation. EDClass demonstrates our ability to educate students from your demographic through remote learning. EDClass provides real-time access to qualified and experienced teachers. You can also use your own teachers to deliver sessions.
EDClass is a remote learning application designed to help break barriers to learning. EDClass delivers online teaching through UK-qualified teachers and tutors using the personalised e-learning tools to promote a positive attitude towards learning. EDClass offers learners live tutorial support and distance learning provision through a robustly safeguarded and supervised online platform, purposefully built to be flexible in its approach to learners. While also supporting the mental health and wellbeing of learners.
Use our Live Teaching platform to teach those students who are hard to reach, excluded, have mental health issues such as anxiety, behavioural issues, have problems with their physical health, have poor attendance or are school phobic. You can have peace of mind in the knowledge that safeguarding is our number one priority – our system is designed to provide eyes-on learning, meaning your students are supervised, safeguarded and supported while continuing their education.
The assessment process and tools, allows the platform to identify knowledge and skill gaps and target the learning journey around each learner's needs.
EDClass allows you to monitor and track the progress of your learners safely and securely online and help positively impact their attainment and attendance.
EDClass accommodates towards all types of learners including SEND students and those struggling to acquire an EHCP. Schools can drastically reduce their workload and time spent searching for solutions for their students who require support as EDClass can help in a quick and efficient manner!
Ask us about our observation areas that enable your authorised staff to see your students working at home and to monitor their learning through our tracking system. In fact, with EDClass, you are able to monitor and track any of your offsite students’ learning from any school in your trust.
EDClass aims to:
- Be an outstanding educational provision that delivers high-quality educational learning, assessment and training to meet the individual needs of students, adapting the core curriculum where appropriate and within the constraints of time and resources
- Provide blended and flexible training, teaching, learning and assessment that has the learner and educational establishments or clients at the centre of what we do.
- Create a broad, balanced, digital and innovative curriculum that works in partnership with our schools, learners, clients, awarding organisations, learners and staff to help enhance their skills, knowledge and performance.
- Safeguard and protect all learners that adheres to all government legislation and supervision requirements.
- Provide in-depth, stimulating learning experiences that engage each student and provide appropriate levels of stretch and challenge
- Support students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Support and encourage healthy lifestyles
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills required to keep themselves safe at school and in the wider world
We will achieve this by:
- Delivering excellent teaching and learning to create a sector specific curriculum.
- Enabling our learners to access flexible, digital and enhanced resources for teaching, delivery, learning and assessments
- Providing high-quality digital learning and assessment opportunities for our customers, staff and a range of individuals.
- Offer safe, secure, hybrid and personalised learning for each learner that are tailored to their needs, curriculum or assessment criteria.
- Using technology to break down barriers to learning for all learners with good intent via our curriculum and delivery of quality education, assessment and training.
You can personalise the learning of any student on the platform – a student using the system occupies a ‘seat’ - students can be alternated on a seat meaning you decide the times a student engages with their ‘pathway’ of lessons. You also choose the method of curriculum delivery, the teaching content and the lessons in the pathway.
We are proven to:
- Provide an Alternative Provision for all your schools under one central platform
- Increase attainment and attendance
- Deliver whole-school improvement
- Achieve positive outcomes trust-wide
- Improve behaviour and intervention strategies
- Reduce Exclusions
Get the very best from EDClass and save budget by transferring seats you purchase between schools in your trust or authority. Purchase fewer seats and switch them between schools as demand for them changes.
EDClass offers students live and live-streamed lessons and tutorial support through a unique virtual/distance learning and online alternative provision.
The platform incorporates a robust, safeguarded and supervised portal for a range of students, such as those who are:
- fixed-term excluded
- on short-term alternative provision
- distance learners
- 6th-day provision
- remote learners
- school phobic
- in inclusion units
- students with mental health issues
- in need of one-to-one tuition
- studying for a qualification
- vulnerable to exploitation outside of school
- low literacy/numeracy
- on a GCSE catch-up programme