Our diagnostic tests are designed to identify what level the learner is currently working at. After the diagnostic test has been sat, you will be able to see a skill gap analysis grid outlining each students' strengths and weaknesses in each topic.
After sitting the test:
- the system automatically marks the papers
- this will then identify the gaps in the students knowledge that they may have
- the system then programmes a learning pathway for the learners to independently follow
- it assigns the personalised lesson pathway
- after each test and lessons pathways are complete, more strengths and further gaps of knowledge are identified for them to work through in their own time.