We are fully equipped to deliver Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths, designed to empower people by improving their reading, writing, speaking and communication skills. Our Functional Skills learning resource can be personalised for any type of learners following a functional pathway that allow your organisation to deliver targeted literacy and numeracy pathways that enables them to work towards English and Maths Functional Skills at any level.
Our method is ideal for:
- 14-19 learners
- Adult learners
- EAL learners
- Transition learners
- Closing the attainment gaps
- Whole school approaches
- Intervention strategies
Within EDClass our numeracy and literacy resources are great for:
- Learners struggling to grasp the basic rules of numeracy, spelling and grammar?
- Challenging learners of all abilities
- Improving learning with transition year groups
- Catch up programmes
- Student with English as a second language
- Homework, literacy, numeracy clubs
- Learners with low confidence
- Parent and child sessions
- One to one session
- Personalised learning
The lessons can be accessed online. Our teachers are on hand at the touch of a button to help guide your students through their lessons taking into account their current learning ability and needs.
There are no age restrictions for these qualifications. The qualification is ideal for a wide range of individuals, including:
- those involved in learning programmes to prepare them for work
- adults in work to provide progression opportunities
- college students involved in A and AS Levels
- those involved in Diplomas and Apprenticeships.