We know that schools need strong governance, yet often governors’ time is limited. Our EDClass observation package can enable governance by implementing a whole school approach to impact and centrally evidence:
- school management in preparation for inspections
- the processes to gain evidence for meetings and reviews
- attainment and progress
- curriculum intent and impact
- allow governors to access training and governor support in their own time
- host and highlight subcommittees involvement and progress
- monitor CPD and identify gaps in staff skills
- streamline headteacher appraisal and performance management targets
- monitor the school’s appraisal policy
- make part in lesson observations outside of school hours
- access expert support
For our more information for our quality assurance and monitoring section on EDClass to assist Governors please click here.
How Do Pastoral and Academic Leaders Differ in Their Approach to School Management?
Both pastoral leaders and academic leaders within schools fall into the category of ‘middle management’, but their focuses are necessarily different.