Leadership and Management
With EDClass, all leaders can:
- Link observations to evaluations, development plans, Ofsted criteria, support plans or current pedagogical research.
- Target development on a whole school, key stage, year group, pupil group, subject or teacher or HLTA / TA level.
- Create targets for staff that are linked to whole-school priorities, either part of the school improvement plan or identified as personal areas for development.
- Create a culture of self and peer-reflection within your school.
- Ensure CPD has a sustained and stepped approach.
- Manage and monitor CPD pathways for all staff.
- Facilitate evidence-based evaluation, both internally and externally, via school experts.
- Have peace of mind that the programme is secure and all safeguarding requirements are met.
- Extend professional practice through expert discussion groups and training.
- Streamline performance management and ensure staff are regularly engaging with the process.
- Allow those teachers on a support plan to share classroom observations with mentors, or even outsource support plans and competency discussions with an education expert for an objective, external approach.