EDClass was designed to help break barriers to learning, through personalised e-learning content via our qualified teachers / tutors for online support for any individual in any focus group such as your Pupil Premium students. EDClass and our staff can be used to help students gain knowledge for qualifications, support teaching and learning through an online classroom and work with students individually to achieve their goals, alongside supporting your staff regardless of location.
Within this provision you have a robust and comprehensive tool that not only organisation to offers teaching and support, but also offers tutoring, assessment, pre-assessment, verification, and expertise in any subject for any focus group for those doing core, academic or vocational courses. EDClass supports teachers in delivering effective learning opportunities, but it also successfully impacts the learning outcomes of all Pupil Premium students that use the platform. The platform has:
- Over 12,000 lessons in core, foundation, academic and vocational subjects
- Catch Up Learning Programmes
- Extensive Intervention Strategies
- Transition Management Programmes
- Low Literacy & Numeracy Programmes
- Pupil Premium Management Tools
- A focused and accountable homework system that parents can access too
EDClass also addresses SLTs’ and teachers’ needs by making reporting and progress tracking as easy as possible, giving them the time to focus on teaching students.
EDClass enables teachers for pupil premium students to:
- Create a bespoke learning plan and pathway for every student, regardless of ability
- Track and monitor pupil progress, achievements, comments, goals, targets, milestones and rewards and compare these against other data and charts
- Access a customisable assessment framework that suits each establishment’s curriculum and assessment needs
- Edit lesson plans and content
- Adapt mastery statements, objective tracking, and teaching and learning grids
- Improve behaviour through the track and behaviour repair tools and resources
- Inspection Ready Reports and reports for parents
EDClass also has the facility to track Pupil Premium and focus group students learning to ensure that staff can maintain constant contact with student that are being educated. Our teaching staff are available to the student at the click of a button and will help guide students through their learning. The work students have completed will also be marked by EDClass teachers so learners in inclusion automatically learn and know their strengths and weaknesses.
This facility will enable us to further support Pupil Premium students and the needs of those involved with these individuals in assisting their learning, addressing gaps in knowledge and impacting their overall understanding of topics and subjects that help improve your whole school standards. Within EDClass there is the facility to speak, support, and teach face-to-face via our own internal virtual platform where everything is tracked and recorded.
This Pupil Premium provision can help schools and centres to educate students attending a detention. The work can already be set for the students to educate learners in any situation. We provide a safe and secure learning environment for students allowing them to achieve whilst offering educators to support any learner. This will help each student reach their full potential in a controlled and safe environment whilst catching up on missed learning.
EDClass can be implement to educate Pupil Premium students on specific timetabled pathways via live video stream that is all recorded to safeguard teachers, school staff and students. Learners follow a unique pathway for them and achieve support when they require it.