What is a safeguarding audit?
A safeguarding audit is a full inspection of current processes, policies, and frameworks designed to highlight safeguarding risks within your organisation. You will then receive a written report to take away and implement to ensure the safety and well-being of people within your organisation.
Safeguarding audits are all about ensuring that policy is as good as it can be and that those subject to it are following it properly.
It is fully independent.
Our Safeguarding has several very experienced safeguarding auditors. So, what can you expect?
- Review of policies and procedures to ensure they reflect good practice and are in line with the latest legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Review of whether the practice is in line with policies and procedures
- Consulting with staff and service users to ensure a good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- A comprehensive report with evidenced-based recommendations.
Depending on the size of an organisation, an audit will take 2-3 days to complete.
Our consultants are also available to assist your organisation implement:
- Post Incident reviews
- IT communication reviews
- Staff safeguarding CPD and Training
- Mock reviews and audits
- Risk Assessment
- Direct work with children, vulnerable adults or staff
Call 01909 568 338 for more information regarding