Types of Assessment
In recent months, we have worked with inspirational senior leaders and spent many hours reading literature, educational papers, journals, blogs, editorials and white papers with the aim of adapting our present tracking and technology.
We have produced a unique piece of software which can be tailored to suit any educational organisation’s curriculum and assessment approach.
Our Assessment framework incorporates:
- Mastery statements
- Teaching and learning progress grids
- Achievement statements
- Objective-based tracking
- Formative assessment
- Summative assessment
- Analysis of performance by teachers and students
- Parental involvement
Our Assessment system...
- Can be bespoke and editable for any establishment
- Can address any assessment approach
- Supports individual progress
- Captures and records progress
- Reports instantly to staff, students and parents
We launched our assessment without levels software for any curriculum so that it can work alongside any of our schools.
We have created a unique platform to incorporate Mastery Statements, objective tracking and teaching and learning progress grids, alongside an assessment grid which can be tailored to any schools assessment framework.
Our framework also includes the objectives found in English, Maths and Science to be identified throughout the year to incorporate any type of summative or formative feedback into our own software.
Whatever your approach to assessment without levels, we can manipulate our software to match your needs. Our assessment system enables you and your staff to create a model of assessment which they know will work and which will suit them.
Tracking & Reporting
Within our easy to use software we have incorporated any curriculum or assessment builder to match your school's assessment structure. There is comprehensive tracking and progress reporting for curriculum, individual, class, target group, catch up group, year group or key stage group.
Our Assessment tracking and reporting helps you:
- Compare each student's standard of attainment against school and national expectations.
- Compare and assess each individual students', target groups' and year groups' answers and feedback and progress.
Our Assessment package
Our assessment package contains the following:
- Summative and formative assessments that can be assessed, tracked, monitored and recorded
- Classroom progress and graphical data to identify students' expected, predicted grades and progress
- Flexible assessment dates, deadlines and progress reports
- A teacher page to comment/assess students' work, behaviour, attendance and attainment
- A student page to identify strengths, weaknesses, effort and behaviour against the expectations
- A facility to create target groups and procedures to enhance ‘catch up’ students’ progress in English, Maths and Science
- A head of department page to set up the assessment from the curriculum page
- A bank of statements for issues, targets, expectations and comments
- Instant and bespoke inspection-ready reports
Types of assessment
The types of assessment that can be used and bespoke for your assessment policy are:
- Teacher observations/teacher judgements
- Understanding of topic
- Baseline tests
- Benchmark tests and exams
- Attitude to learning
- Class work
- Individual presentations
- Student statement
- Practical work
- Readiness to learn
- Cross-curricular development
- Spiritual, moral, cultural and social development
- Peer work
- Evaluation skills
- Skill Development
- Group work