We have invested a great deal of time and effort into the design of EDClass, and through working closely with our schools we have created a unique alternative provision and school improvement platform that adheres to government safeguarding, well-being and supervision legislation.
EDClass is a powerful tool used to remove barriers to learning and allow your pupils to reach their full potential whilst:
- Raising achievement - by tracking, monitoring and reporting students' learning and progress so that weaknesses can be easily identified and pathways can be altered to meet a student’s needs.
- Improving attendance - with the help of our teachers, allowing students to claim attendance while working from a remote location, ensuring that they do not fall behind on work whilst away from the classroom.
- Reducing exclusions - by presenting an alternative curriculum and approach to learning to interest students before they become disengaged.
- Assessing progress - our assessments allow you to compare each students’ standard of attainment against school and national expectations. Additional lessons focusing on skills that a student needs to practice can be seamlessly integrated into their usual scheme of work.
- Improving behaviour - progress, effort and time spent learning can be instantly recognised, praised and rewarded.