EDClass has been designed with distance learners in mind, making it the perfect solution to teaching whilst social distancing and whilst students need the education to address the latest Covid-19 restrictions put in place. EDClass, via our distance and remote education platform and virtual classroom, impacts many different school groupings. We are proud to state that EDClass and our virtual classroom has recently been inspected and been through an OFSTED inspection and used for a Government pilot for flexible learning.
|Covid-19 Risk Assessment
We WILL remain open and continue to support your students regardless of a lockdown to support your students, whilst remaining compliant with Government guidelines and The World Health Organisations' recommendations. During the lockdown, we remain operational, with no break in service.
Our remote education platform has a bank of over 1000+ pre-recorded video lessons to view on-demand with a series of topics and pathways, 12,000 support online lessons in English, Maths and Science and a continuous assessment platform with virtual and interactive teaching classroom. EDClass has available:
- Teachers delivering live, on-demand and recorded interactive lessons
- Eyes-on Learning through the classroom support workers where everything a student does, answers and interacts with is safe, tracked and recorded
- Support available through our HLTAs, support, wellbeing and safeguarding staff
- Baseline and diagnostic test that creates a personalised learning pathway to challenge and create progress in all.
- Structured, timetable and independent learning areas to help assist remote learning via a blended approach.
Becoming a partner with us so we can be your contingency
We can help your school, Multi-Academy or collaboration of schools to:
• Safeguarding of all students on a seat (click here to see how the EDClass virtual classroom works)
• Reduce the risk of spread
• Flexible approach to help facilitate cover classes or entire year group (click here to see how this can work for your establishment)
• Lessons - over 17,000 lessons for EDClass and over 1,000 video lessons on EDTV (click here to view the lessons here)
• Provide guidance on mitigation, with the expert team
• Support the most vulnerable and those students with mental health
• Bubble friendly
• Allow personal space and boundaries
• Flexible learning, flexible set up, flexible timings for all staff and pupils
• Immediate contingency plan
• Impact learning time with the phased returns
• Extended days
• Part-time timetables
• Continuation of curriculum
• Facilitating Class Bubbles
• Access to learning 24/7
• Rota classroom and learners to equipment and use our support staff and teachers to deliver sessions, catch up or structure timetables
• Can be mapped to your curriculum / SOW
• Remote learners learning via virtual classrooms
• Re-organise classrooms and timetables and we can help with new school policies
• Improve student motivation to learn due to innovative and digital learning tasks
• Secure, locked down and face-to-face learning online
• Live attendance tracker
• Eyes-on learning – "You know who is on and learning"
• Established in 2012 and Ofsted rated provision
• More media-rich content
• Teaching and Learning Environment
• Engaging environment
• Catch up sessions and lessons available
• Impact children from deprived and low-income households with fully accessible and remote learning resources
• We have a well-being officer to support those vulnerable learners
Our virtual classrooms can be accessed from any location with an internet connection, allowing those unable to make it into the classroom to work safely at home.
Students will benefit from tailor-made lesson plans, which mirror the work they would be doing in class. Our teachers will also support students through their work, offering your students the best learning opportunities available in a virtual learning environment.
Everything your student does whilst logged into the system is tracked, including their answers, conversations and registration points. This allows you to oversee their attendance, as well as their performance and progress over time.
Depending on your school’s approach to class bubbles, EDClass offers a valuable alternative that speeds up and simplifies the process, reducing workload and staff wellbeing but most importantly providing a personalised learning environment using our interactive classroom. Remote education can start instantly.
With EDClass, all students can follow their class’ scheme of work from a remote location, allowing them to continue their lessons alongside their usual school timetable.
Your students can access a seat and start learning instantly.
Call us on 01909 568 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 7-day trial.
Here is a game of EDClass pursuit...
Please see below other useful sources of information: