Whole school and educational establishments, support your learners by accessing our UK Experienced, trained and qualified teachers
If you’re from a school, Academy, MAT, International or educational establishment please call us on 01909 568 338 for bulk access for your establishment. Our engaging content and platform cater to certain students and staff requirements.
If you would like a demo or more information regarding how EDClass can work in partnership and collaboration with your organisation, please call us on 01909 568 338 or fill in this form here.
Our Life Skills content offers advice, tips, resources and lessons to prepare yourself and learners for employment. Our lessons cover the following topics:
|• Alternatives to paid work|
• Applying for a job or a course
• Being responsible for other people's money
• Building a working relationship with customers
• Communicating solutions to others
• Developing personal skills for leadership
• Effectiveness at work
• Final production, presentation and evaluation
• Health requirements at work
• Interview techniques
• Learning from work placement
• Managing your health at work
• Planning an enterprise activity
• Preparing for an interview
• Producing an action plan for career development
• Reflecting on an interview
• Researching a career
• Safe learning in the workplace
• Setting and meeting targets at work before work placement
• Solving work-related problems
• What are A-Levels and AS Levels?
• What is a diploma?
• What job do you want when you leave school?
• Working as a volunteer
• Working in a team: strengths, skills and experiences
|• Answering and reflecting on interview questions|
• Assessment of literacy skills
• Career progression
• Completing an application form
• Different methods to apply for a job
• Finding voluntary work
• Interview skills
• Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
• Learning with colleagues and other learners
• Managing your own money
• Planning and producing a product
• Preparing for an interview and skills needed in an interview
• Production process
• Relationships with colleagues
• Running an enterprise activity
• Safety required to produce a product or service
• Self-management skills
• Skills, qualities and knowledge that can be gained from beneficial alternatives to paid work
• Summarising documents
• Using information about the job
• What are NVQs and apprenticeships?
• What is a personal statement?
• Work experience
• Working in a team
• Working in a team: understanding
• What is a CV?
• What is work?
• Working as a team
• Writing a covering letter
• Working in a team: taking part in a team talk
|• Anticipation of key questions and responses|
• Assessment of numeracy skills
• Building a working relationship with colleagues
• Carrying out a realistic self-assessment
• Contributing to meetings
• Different types of beneficial alternatives to paid work
• Filling in an application form
• Health and safety
• Interview skills and preparation
• Learning from more experienced people
• Making a telephone call to a prospective employer
• Operative verbs
• Positive behaviour and attitude at work
• Presentation at an interview
• Relationships with customers
• Safe learning
• Searching for a job
• Setting and meeting targets at work
• Sole trader
• Working in a team: code of conduct
You can mix and match these to your learners' needs. Call us on 01909 568 338 to discuss what you want your learners to achieve.