Gun and Knife Crime
Whole school and educational establishments, support your learners by accessing our UK Experienced, trained and qualified teachers
If you’re from a school, Academy, MAT, International or educational establishment please call us on 01909 568 338 for bulk access for your establishment. Our engaging content and platform cater to certain students and staff requirements.
If you would like a demo or more information regarding how EDClass can work in partnership and collaboration with your organisation, please call us on 01909 568 338 or fill in this form here.
Our 'Gun, Knife and Gang Crime' lessons present key aspects of these issues in society. Here are some of the lessons available:
|• Arson: How Big is the Problem?|
• Criminal Convictions and their Consequences
• Gang Culture
• Gun Crime: Drugs
• Gun Crime: Statistics
• Gun Crime: What Can We Do to Deal With Gun Crime in the UK?
|• Gun Crime: Where Does Gun Crime Happen?|
• Gun Crime: Why Do People Commit Gun Crime?
• Gun Crime: Why is the Law So Severe in the UK?
• How Do People Get Guns?
• Knife Crime
|• Knife Crime: Penalties|
• Knife Crime: Statistics
• Knife Crime: Why is the Law So Severe?
• Knife Crime in London
• Knife Crime Statistics
|• Laws on Offensive Weapons|
• Offensive Weapons: The Law
• Racism and the Law: Revision
• Severity of Knife Crime Laws
• Stop and Search
• The Citizen and the Law
|• The Legal System and Those Involved|
• The Penalties for Knife Crime
• To Explore the Dangers of 'Joyriding'
• TWOC: What is it?
• TWOC: The Consequences
• TWOC: The Dangers
|• TWOC: What is Being Done About It?|
• What are Gangs?
• What is Crime?
• What is Gang Culture?
• Why do People Commit Arson?
• Why do Young People Carry Knives?