Gun and Knife Crime
Our 'Gun, Knife and Gang Crime' lessons present key aspects of these issues in society. Here are some of the lessons available:
|• Arson: How Big is the Problem?|
• Criminal Convictions and their Consequences
• Gang Culture
• Gun Crime: Drugs
• Gun Crime: Statistics
• Gun Crime: What Can We Do to Deal With Gun Crime in the UK?
• Laws on Offensive Weapons
• Offensive Weapons: The Law
• Racism and the Law: Revision
• Severity of Knife Crime Laws
• Stop and Search
• The Citizen and the Law
|• Gun Crime: Where Does Gun Crime Happen?|
• Gun Crime: Why Do People Commit Gun Crime?
• Gun Crime: Why is the Law So Severe in the UK?
• How Do People Get Guns?
• Knife Crime
• The Legal System and Those Involved
• The Penalties for Knife Crime
• To Explore the Dangers of 'Joyriding'
• TWOC: What is it?
• TWOC: The Consequences
• TWOC: The Dangers
|• Knife Crime: Penalties|
• Knife Crime: Statistics
• Knife Crime: Why is the Law So Severe?
• Knife Crime in London
• Knife Crime Statistics
• TWOC: What is Being Done About It?
• What are Gangs?
• What is Crime?
• What is Gang Culture?
• Why do People Commit Arson?
• Why do Young People Carry Knives?